Vee Floros, ACMHC
“Becoming ourselves is a collective journey” – Alok Vaid-Menon
LGBTQIA+ Affirmative Counseling
Gender Exploration & Transition
- Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling – Westminster College
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies – Green Mountain College
- American Counseling Association
- Utah Mental Health Counselors Association
- LGBTQ-Affirmative Therapist Guild of Utah
- World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH)
- Association for Experiential Education (AEE)
I am a licensed Associate Clinical Mental Health Counselor and completed my master’s level internship at Red Willow. I grew up in New England and moved around the west after college working as a Park Ranger for the National Park Service. I am passionate about my dog Moira, my clients, fitness, snacks, making art, and all things LGBTQIA+.
My emerging therapeutic style focuses on using the support and safety of the therapeutic relationship to explore, understand and heal together. Your experiences, identity, and voice will always be honored as we work towards empowering and equipping you to manage situations and stressors and live your most authentic truth.
I am ever working on my specializations in counseling folks who are exploring their sexual and/or gender identities, as well as folks in the period of emerging adulthood who are navigating transitions, feelings of instability or uncertainty, and/or considering all of the possibilities for their futures. I believe healing can be approached in many ways, let us explore together which ways may work best for you!